A Fire Alarm LED Graphic Annunciator / Mimic Panel is an important component of today’s Life Safety Systems. A graphic display is the most effective method to quickly convey critical information to the people who must respond to alarms.
Graphics National custom Graphic Annunciators are a cost effective and easy solution to last minute graphic changes or building modifications. The graphic display is printed with UV inks onto a translucent backlit slip sheet film. This graphic film can be easily replaced in the field with a new film. A clear lexan lense cover protects the graphics and LED’s from damage. Unlimited graphic color selection is available at no extra charge.
The graphic is illuminated with long-life LEDs that are wired to customer supplied electronics or terminal strips which are sub-plate mounted in the enclosure. A large selection of pushbutton, toggle and key switches can be incorporated into the graphic to meet customers requirements.
Attractive, heavy-duty, extruded aluminum cabinets are available in multiple sizes. Low profile back box for ’flush’ or ’surface mounting. Continuous piano hinge and security cylinder lock.
- UL, CUL (Canadian) and California State Fire Marshal listed.
- Quick and easy graphic changes.
- LED point illumination.
- Quick-connect ribbon cables connect to customer LED driver modules.
- Attractive aluminum anodized cabinets available in multiple sizes.
- Low profile cabinet for ‘Flush’ or ‘Surface’ mounting.
- Security piano hinge and cylindrical door lock.
- UV fade-resistant graphic inks with unlimited color selection.
- Lexan protective front lense.
- Weather-proof feature available.
- LED’s available in five colors.
- Large selection of switches available, push-button, toggle, rotary & keyed.
- White or Black graphic background colors. Custom colors available.
- Custom cabinet sizes available upon request.
- Multiple AutoCAD font styles and linetypes available.
- Piezo audible trouble sounder.
- Cut-outs for customer provided LCD displays.
- LEDs: Rated 20 ma, 10 ma Optional.
- Switches: push button, toggle, rotary, and keyed
- Resistors: 680 ohm 1/4 watt, 1.2 K 1/2 watt. and 2.4K 1/2 watt.
- Operating Input voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Mounting and wiring of customer provided driver assemblies.
CABINET FEATURES AND SIZES
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum cabinets.
- Cabinet assembly consists of three parts: Door, Frame and Back Box.
- Door is attached to Frame via a left hand piano hinge.
- Electrical Contractor to punch own holes for incoming conduit.
- Customer provided driver assemblies mount onto metal stand-offs and screws pre-installed in back box.
- Graphic is securely mounted to door by means of metal clips and screws.
- Cabinets can be mounted vertical or horizontal.